Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Too Far, Too Few, Too Little, Too Late

   I'm going to be altering this blog (again).  I've been reading an awful lot of "man-o-sphere" blog posts lately (since I have so much spare time).  All of them are quite depressing.  It was quite a while ago that I decided to obliterate most of the blogs I link to (I found them offensive).  I started finding better blogs to follow and read - and yes, many of the original blogs I followed I still do - and still will.  Of course, some of the blogs I follow I still find offensive - I follow them just to see what they are writing...


Men's Right Movement as defined on WikiPedia.  Reading this, I agree with a couple of things here - like social security/insurance, female privilege, perhaps partially what it says about divorce - but that's about all.


Anti-Feminism as defined on WikiPedia. I agree with quite a bit of this - particularly, I think it was a mistake to give women the right to vote.  YUP - I JUST WENT THERE. This political election, I noticed that many women were voting for Hillary simply because she is a woman (something that feminists claim men do). Yes, it seems to me that women vote emotionally and not logically.  Of course - NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT - truer words were never spoken!  But when 99.99999% of them are, saying such a thing becomes meaningless and honestly embarrassing - a desperate argument made by a buffoon.  Wanna hear a kicker!  While I believe it was a mistake giving women the right to vote - I believe that women should be allowed to run for political office - that should piss a couple of readers off!  You might just realize that if women couldn't vote but could hold office - it would be a different ball field...   Think about it........

   One re-occurring theme is the "man-o-sphere" is the female MRA or female anti-feminist.  Most people in the man-o-sphere blare about how women are put on pedestals.  Well, visiting female YouTubers and female bloggers in these circles - I can say - truer words were never spoken - the men in the "man-o-sphere" really need to stop putting women on pedestals :).

The core issue that is not addressed often - is HATRED OF MEN.

Get ready for a long-ass rant.  One that you've heard before if you read my blog.

   When I was in college, my friends and I had the typical attitude, "Don't hit a women, Scold any scum man that hits his wife/girlfriend" etc...(sound philosophy to be sure - one I still uphold today - I will not hit a woman unless my life depended on it).  Then, Lorena Bobbitt happened.  We all noticed how radically different women thought than men - they all had a "You Go Girl!" attitude towards the incident.  This stumped all of us.  We despised any man who engaged in physical violence against a woman.  Women were applauding a woman who sexually mutilated her husband - and knew NOTHING about the situation...  That is when we started realizing how deep this hatred ran. 
   We were all beaten (metaphorically) over the head with "be nice to girls" talk growing up - which we were nice to girls.  When we were in our twenties we were all scratching our heads wondering why women were so malicious, callous, and sadistic towards men, while men were the opposite towards women.  Quite a wake up call.  Once divorces started happening, the hatred of men (insane rage, relentless baseless vindictiveness, and sadism) became more apparent.  More of my friends got divorced, and more of my friends got into drugs and liquor to sedate themselves from the insanely hate-filled women in their lives (and to think - for a while - I felt left out!!!).  Of course, this happened all over again with the Katherine Kieu Becker incident - a "superior" Asian women who doesn't hate sexually mutilated her husband.
  You can change divorce laws all you want.  You can bias them in favor of women - it takes evil sadistic women to exercise those laws.  The problem is not any laws on the books.  The problem is the sadistic women who enjoy the privilege of those laws (99.999999%).  Women who have the doors held open for them - Women who have 30-40 guys pining for them - Women who can get sex anytime they want for free - Women who can treat a lot of men like crap and get away with it - Women who get gifts and money showered on them in some misguided attempt to get laid - Women who are in fact privileged and pedestalized.  NOT NOT NOT women who are abused (verbally or physically), raped, tortured, insulted every 5 minutes, cussed at etc...  No - those things are reserved for men.

   The MRM is a complete miss.  It is geared to changing laws (futile).  Anti-Feminism is less of a miss, but still a miss (the WikiPedia definition).  MGTOW is embarassing, MHRM is a bunch of faggots.

   Various "man-o-sphere" blogs talk about sex and whatnot - yawn.  Some have a whore/virgin attitude - old argument - yawn.  Some force feminism into a body shape - fat - yawn.  Some force feminism into "right-wing Christian women" - i.e. they are trying to separate feminism from the left wing - yawn - fail - fuck off.  Some re-enforce the fact that feminism was a "left-wing anti-Christian" movement - yawn - fail - fuck off.  Few of them address the issue of HATE - specifically - how thick and mindlessly vindictive the hatred of men is in women today - not just one political party - and certainly not just fat women.
    Another issue that I've only seen brought up once - the fact that most problems in out society can be traced DIRECTLY to the bad choices women make when it comes mates.  Whether they pick thugs or pick regular guys then bash them to pieces - women's bad choices when it comes to mating is the root cause of the majority of problems in our society today.  What causes them to make such bad choices - HATE.  What sane rational people see as a good choice for a mate - let's say college men at Duke Lacrosse - our society paints as rapists, smug frat boys, villains, racist, homophobic etc...  Women soak up this garbage like a fly on shit - not because they are tired of being beaten, abused, insulted, mocked and whatnot - quite the opposite is how they live.

   What can be done to combat the hate - well - nothing.  Myself, I fail to care for women (except immediate family).  I do not need to care about a murdered woman who made a bad mating choice and ended up dead for it.  I do not need to care when a woman gets arrested for hitting a police officer because she is used to hitting men and suffering no consequences.  I do not need to feel any compassion for these people - they are a cancer in society.  They make bad mating choices and end up dead, single whatever - Why should I care - I don't.  Do I mock them - ABSOLUTELY!  Is it because they are "having sex with everybody but me"?  NOPE!  Their bad choices in mating leads their predicament - a predicament I have to pay higher taxes for - be it for abortions - insurance - higher taxes - welfare for single moms etc...  I end up paying for their careless behavior all while I am the enemy to them (a white heterosexual male). 

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY should have to pay for others mistakes all while being considered the "enemy".

It's like asking blacks to fund the KKK, or asking Jews to fund the Nazi party.

It's fucked up - and so few address it.

Side note - there are some who address it - like A Voice For Men - but - most places that do are simply looking for a "consumer base" or to popularize themselves on social media for advertising or to recruit members they can pound into their own agenda - i.e. they are looking for tools just as modern women do.

No hot cunt pic.  This might actually be my last post.  I have been unemployed for over a year now, and it looks like nobody wants to hire a 47 year old software engineer these days (yes, I have been to too many interviews to even count - many of them went very well, and I really connected with the interviewers - then - I never get a straight answer from them - after several weeks of constantly asking too).  I guess that is my white male privilege in action!  I remember when I first graduated from college - I had 738 resumes and applications out - and was not getting hired anywhere (more white male privilege!).  I think the phrase is "over-experienced and under-qualified".  I've already started applying for jobs as a security guard.  Fuck it.

It is depressing enough not being able to do what I enjoy for a living.  It is even more depressing witnessing men in the "man-o-sphere" pedestalizing women, bad-mouthing men, bad-mouthing normal male-female sexual relations, typecasting feminism as a body image while ignoring hate, talking about men getting raped by women, calling women they hate "cock-suckers", failing at convincing people that feminists are all right-wing Christians, damn.

It's just plain goofy to be honest.

3 comments:

  1. I went to trades school for Automotive Repair Mechanic in 2008 and when I got my certificate in 2010, I couldn't find any work in the field. No entry level oil change/tire changer nothin.
    There are no apprenticeship programs anywhere. All these trades businesses only hire friends and family. I don't know how many years that has been going on, but it has been that way for awhile. So I've been working shit jobs I hate like courtesy clerk at retail store or line cook at some fast food place. Anyhoo, good luck on the job hunt, man. It's fuckin' rough out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, good luck to you. I'm only a little younger than you, and I ended up going back to school a few years back to try to change my fortunes; so far, overall, it's been mixed. Keep your chin up, bro! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have been unemployed for over a year now, and it looks like nobody wants to hire a 47 year old software engineer these days ..."

    So here's the bigger question: do you really want to go back to doing that, or would you rather go on to something else?

    You say "software engineer", but the thing is that the other "software engineers" you have had to work with are probably software bodgers. "Stove-pipe architecture", "throw-it-over-the-wall anti-pattern", "corncob central management", "big ball of mud", "the lines of code are the comments" ... any of these ringing any bells?

    Why were you made to care about any of that except for money?

    What you're out of was probably not great or even all that good. Add to this the misery of working in a Typical Converged American Work Facility and you're talking about something that resembles working in the Ministry of Truth as a redaction agent.

    "Your call was never important to us; please stay on the line so we may forget about you ..."

    I'd miss the money, that's understandable.

    What I don't get is how you can miss the identity as well, especially since all of the "data janitors" who do the work that keeps Hogarth's Inferno of the Internet going are about as well respected as a case of bovine dysentery.

    So what I am suggesting is at least radical, possibly dishonest, probably immoral, and is quite definitely deceptive ...

    This past year you've been working on "new business concepts", "relationship marketing", "small business opportunities", that sort of shit. Give that a name, stick a series of dates under it that says something
    like "2016 to present", and lie, lie, lie out your arse about what you think you've been doing.

    Congratulations, you're on your way to being a successful marketer, because as Seth Godin says, all marketers lie.

    You haven't been "unemployed for over a year".

    You've just had an off year for sales, that's all.

    And everyone will understand if you didn't win the steak knives at Glengarry Glen Ross.

    It happens to everyone.

    If your new career of giving "economical versions of the truth" to people works in your favour, maybe you'll get to grudge fuck a few of the office sluts.

    Yeah, it happens to every new guy -- welcome to your New Firm.

    ReplyDelete