Thursday, February 16, 2017

Why do so many People Hate Donald Trump?

Because he is a straight white male.  That is ALL.

I am working on compiling a montage of people (men and women - all colors, even white) saying that they hate white men.  They are all over YouTube.  My guess is that if I post said video, it will be pulled as "hate-speech".

I have said this before.

Here is the HATE-O-METER again.



50MAN
20HETEROSEXUAL
20WHITE
40CHRISTIAN
-30FEMALE
-40ISLAMIC
-30GAY
-50TRANSGENDERED
La Fin.

If you are like me, and have relatives that actually risked their lives to end prejudiced in this country (my Grandad owned a radio station - and he played "colored" music on it despite threats). You are thinking, "My grandparents are rolling in their graves right now".

Yes, they are...

Let's run through examples

WHITE HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN FEMALE = 20+20+40-30=50.
WHITE HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN MALE = 20+20+40+50=130.
BLACK HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN MALE = 20+40+50=110.



Deal with it.  This IS America now.

5 comments:

  1. Cuz they're all virtue signaling sjw communist scum. They can eat shit and die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many of them are already eat shit, most likely as some form of modern "art".

      They are not dying however, except for drug overdoses.

      Delete
  2. "Why do so many People HATE Donald Trump?"
    Mainly because he has the guts to tell the PC Crowd "NO!" when they demand that he apologize or ask forgiveness because he "offended" them.
    And he's doing what I've wanted the gutless, casterati Republicans to do for the least twenty years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...he's doing what I've wanted the gutless, casterati Republicans to do for at least the last twenty years."

      Sorry for the bad editing.

      Delete
    2. casterati - I like that - I'm stealing it.

      Delete