Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Maybe I Should Support Hillary Like These Women Do...


Man, this video made me laugh. The sad part is, it is true. It seems like a lot of women really do think that Hillary is going to illegalize rape - IT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL. A lot of women really do think that Hillary is going to make it legal to be a woman - it is already LEGAL

What dumbasses.

I read the blogs in the fag-o-sphere - strange how most are bad-mouthing Trump and few if any bad-mouth Hillary - an actual feminist and ball-buster.  Why!?!?

Seriously - it's weird.

2 comments:

  1. Stupid people have stupid beliefs...especially those who let the media do their thinking for them.
    What really disgusts me is that these idiots have the same right to vote as I do, and all it takes is one of them to null my vote.
    The gene pool badly needs chlorination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - unfortunately, it seems that people like you and I are the ones being chlorinated.

      Delete