Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BloomingDales Ad Promotes Date Rape, and My Grandmother Promotes Beastiality Anal Sex

Enough sarcasm.  I had an article written up for this story, but it was just way too silly.  So I scrapped it.
LINK 1
LINK 2
LINK 3
LINK 4
I think this is the guy running BloomingDales???
BloomingDales Facebook Page I saw a couple of nasty comments – with 1 like and 3 likes.

Yeah – I guess that BloomingDales really has to fight off the rioting hoards over their – uh – “date rape” ad?!?!

Here is the "offensive picture" that promotes "date-rape"
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
I fail to see how this promotes date-rape.  She doesn't look like the type that would rape a guy on a date (I am trying to make the MHRM proud of me).

Anyway, enjoy my twisted sense of humor:
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Crazy Blonde Joke
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Crazy Blonde Joke - Part Deux
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Warning Label - Many women should have these
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Scat Humor - Sigh
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Seriously - spike the egg nog with what!?!?
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
From The Naked Gun - Part 2 I think
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
A Touch of Angry Harry...
BloomingDales Date Rape Ad
Yeah - this one is kind of bad...


Anyway - have a Happy Thanksgiving - to all those who celebrate it!

OH CRAP!!! I almost forgot - Polly Pussy Pants the Apologist says that all I ever talk about is gay sex - and I did not do that in this post - so like - uhm - gay sex and stuff.

(I wouldn't want to make a liar out of her).

Enjoy looking at a picture of a dumb c*nt that is too good to talk to you.

2 comments:

  1. I read the article and maybe, Murnen has a psychology degree, but she got it semi wrong. The male models eye pupils isn't dilated, so he isn't interested and only doing an average pose. People can claim whatever, but they can't control: saliva production, eye pupils and vocal pitch ..... I think western women should get a life and stop focusing on trivial commercials. What about the Syrian or African kids, who is dying from starvation or being killed by perverse ISIS soldiers, who is forever high on drugs. The kids never asked for being abused, but the western adults are selfish, they just want to navel gaze and forget the world around them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The people criticizing that ad - are simply reading their own thoughts into it. It is something akin to a Rorschach ink blot test...

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.