Monday, October 26, 2015

Murder and Male Resentment - Turkish Delight!

Huyla Berkil Well, take a look at this beautiful 30 year old turkish woman, Huyla Berkil. I know that many people always tell me things like, "WAIT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! WOMEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE WAY DIFFERENT! HONEST!!!" I hear them loud and clear, but I am often skeptical. You must remember, that when I was younger, I got nothing but insults from women - NOTHING BUT INSULTS.

That is why, when I see a beautiful woman, it is like being tazered or something. The psychological term for this is NEGATIVE REENFORCEMENT. You can google it if you like. It essentially is a way to condition somebody to have a negative reaction to something by constantly associating negativity with it. In this case, it would be the slew of insults along the line of, "Don't look at me, I am too good for you", "I am like - so way out of your league", "f**k you", "f**k off" and the like I recieved when saying things like "Hello", "Hi", "How are you" and whatnot when I was in my late teens and early twenties.


Despite all of that, I am still a misogynistic sexist prick, because when I see a woman like that, I want to squeeze her boobies, whip my wang out, do a motor-boat on her boobs, tickle her g-spot, thrust my huge rod into her love tunnel, and NOT light her on fire.

Am I a sick f**k or what!!!

It must be the negative conditioning!


Abdurrahman Gocer Anyhoo, Abdurraham Gocer is the lucky winner who got to nail Huyla Berkil GOD only knows how many times. Looks like a real winner to me! Definitely NOT one of those creepy misogynistic "self-purported nice guys"! And a look on his face that seems to say, "I am sick of everything and want to kill you"!

Good thing that Huyla Berkil hooked up with this guy, and not a creepy misogynistic sexist pervert like me. If she did, she would not be Huyla BURNkil.


So, I am definitely one of those people who learns from my mistakes, by observing people that are successful with women (i.e. they actually hook up with, and get to talk to and do whatnot with them). The lesson I learned from this one?
Huyla Berkil


Am I a bitter middle-aged man because of all this?

YUP!

Enjoy Daffy Duck expressing how I "feel" about these types of incidents involving young and beautiful women who remind me of the young and beautiful women who repeatedly shot me dudes that definitely weren't me down when I was younger (a really long time ago now...).
Huyla Berkil


Side Note: I read an article on Anti-Feminist's blog. He points out that there are several "conservative man-o-sphere" sites saying that pedophilia is going to be legalized as the "next logical step" in the LGBT community being given more rights (i.e. being "liberated" from their "imagined oppression").

Those "conservative man-o-sphere" sites are wrong.

All one has to do is look at what happened when women were "liberated" from their "imagined oppression".

They immediately went on a rampage against the people they convinced themselves were the "oppressors" - MEN - more specifically, STRAIGHT MEN.

So, has anybody ever met an L, G, B or T that was imprisoned because of their gender or sexual preferences?

I HAVE NOT.

The LGBT community will strike at their "imagined oppressors".

I am guessing that those "imagined oppressors" will be Christians, and to a less extent Jews - but definitely NOT Muslims.

If the LGBT community were to attack Muslims - they would be guilty of "Islamaphobia" - even though Islam prohibits LGBT as much as Christianity and Juddhaism - perhaps even moreso.

And of course, persecution towards STRAIGHT MEN will also increase - after all, it isn't fair that "STRAIGHT MEN" are so "PRIVILEGED" - not having to deal with the oppression that all those L's, G's, B's and T's have had to deal with (in their MINDS) all this time.

(try not to laugh).

Just wait for it...

9 comments:

  1. Interesting follow-up because, as you know, Turkey is a 'secular' Moslem country, and as you can see the first things the 'liberated' women do there is run for the thugs too.

    I don't know what happened to Mr. Gocer, but hopefully he joined ISIS and got set on fire himself, courtesy of a Russian missile.Though undoubtedly he still left behind a harem of adoring Western women who've been flocking to Syria to be closer to the thugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've seen of the so-called LGBT/fag movement, they want access to positions where they have access to 'underaged children' to help them 'sexually identify'. But they certainly want the same AOC laws in place for heterosexuals.If a normal man has relations with, for example, a 16 y/o, they would call this 'abuse'. But if the fags do it, then it's 'discrimination' and a 'violation of the child's rights' to say otherwise.

    The whole fag-liberation is of course anti-Christian to the core. I haven't heard of a single lawsuit against an Islamic-owned business for refusing to cater to fags (and it's happened). Nor have I heard of any movements to force synagogues or mosques to perform fag marriages.

    As a side note: since I mentioned Syria, the Obama Administration has agreed to let in 100000+ 'refugees' but that doesn't include Syrian Christians fleeing religious persecution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I completely forgot about all those people (parents) who "force" heterosexuality onto their children (sarcasm).

      Interesting isn't it?

      Many Islam places refuse to serve LGBT's - no lawsuits against them - but plenty against Christian places...

      Catch 22.

      Moslims discriminate against fags - homophobia.
      Fags discriminate against Islam - Islamaphobia.

      Double-phobia going on - it negates itself.

      Delete
  3. https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/11/03/youth-turn-out-large-numbers-npi%E2%80%99s-rainbow-racist-gathering

    looks like neo-nazi's are embracing the rainbow flag...

    I'm a half breed, just think, if I defend myself from a bunch of gay nazi's it will be a "hate crime."

    but off course it is okay for them to hate me because my parents decided to race mix....


    ...and i shouldn't have to share a bathroom with them either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the guy running that white supremacist thing has got the hots for trannies or something.

      Delete
  4. In today's news :
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/why--bad-boys--are-sexy--people-with--dark--personalities-have-more-sexual-partners-123011410.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminded me of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the Boston bombers. This one got my blood boiling.

    http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/29/tamerlan-tsarnaev-ex-boston-bomber-girlfriend-speaks-interview/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Website mầm non chia sẻ giáo án mầm non, tranh tô màu, truyện mầm non, thơ thiếu nhi hay nhất dành cho các cô giáo và quý phụ huynh

    ReplyDelete