Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Men with their Arms around their Female Partners is Sexist Claims Ugly Smelly Disgusting Angry Old Carpet Munching Hag

So, Helen Mirren claims that a photo with a man having his LOVING arms around his female partner is sexist.
Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren


Yup, the veteran venereal-diseased skank is claiming that a man with his arms around a woman is actually - EEEEEK - sexist because it "implies" ownership!

STOP SCREAMING!!!

I guess that in order to avoid being a sexist pig, you can no longer put your arms around a woman anymore.

SO JUST KNOCK IT OFF YOU SEXIST PIGS!!!!

Anyway, the article I link to is quite revealing, the matured muff diver Helen Mirren claims that if she were to give her younger self advice, she would tell people to "f**k off" more.

Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren


I guess this means that she banged a lot of losers when she was young and hot - er - uhm - I mean young and f**king ugly.
Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren


Anyway, Helen Mirren the tired old tit-sucker is clearly one of those women who was "young and stupid" at one point.

Now that she is 70, it appears that the not young nincompoop is old and stupid...

Helen Mirren is a Senior Master of Stupid, and a closet Geriatric G.I.Jane Chaser.

I would like to follow her advice and tell her to F**K OFF
Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren


Anyway, for those of you interested, there is a survey you can take to express your disgust with Helen Mirren - and what she said.

At the time I wrote this, a whopping 8% of people agreed with what the usless wrinkly old smelly vaginal infection had to say.

Feminism is oh so popular isn't it?

Why does the lame-stream-media keep on putting offensive women in the spotlight again and again and again...???

Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren


Join me next time for "100 Uses for Helen Mirren's Dead Body"...

15 comments:

  1. Mirren was a prostitute when she was young. Fact.

    That line about blaming men for all her fuck-ups is classic femnazi "logic."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Telling indeed - that she was a prostitute. I guess that charging men money to have sex with you (for a woman) causes extreme bitterness.

      What does this say?

      Maybe prostitutes should stop charging money, and start giving it up for free.

      Or maybe the fact that she had sex with a bunch of sexually disenfranchised "nice guys" is what made her so bitter, angry, smelly disgusting and unpleasant.

      I have met way too many women her age that blame men for everything bad that ever happened to them - it's disgusting.

      Delete
  2. She is just an envy warped hater, who can't handle the fact, that younger women get more attention and affection, than her, the old windbag should retire and .... Fact: male affection is a wonderful thing, When men and women put their arms around each other, it is about SHOWING affection and caring for each other, but the act isn't about ownership

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And even if it was about ownership in certain cases - who cares - as long as both individuals are happy.

      I really wish women like her would just keep their opinions to themselves - they are unpleasant people - they should just shut up.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you, but I don't think we can get ride of "women" like Mireen ........the reality is: Helen Mirren and yikes Julie Bindel sell newspaper, why the media keeps quoting and interviewing the hags. The second people stop being interested and the ratings go down, when Mirren and Bindel is history

      Delete
  3. Zorro:
    In 1969, Helen Mirren starred in a movie called 'Age of Consent'. The story was about an older businessman who meets a young girl on the beach---they fall in love and she becomes his inspiration.

    Today she's consumed with jealousy over other young Muses inspiring older men. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if she regrets making that movie...

      I strongly doubt it - at the time she was probably flattered by the concept...

      Delete
  4. Mirren started in the movie Caligula (1974) too. McDowell rocked it, but Mirren was just fill out or an empty canvas
    But I don't get, why some few people can't see through the bullshit, Mirren is just a bitter old woman, who can't accept she is getting older.
    Maybe, 8% agree with Mirren, but they must be very dysfunctional, because the vast majority of people like or love human basic contact .... there are different types of hugs, but a loving or nurturing hug between partners or lovers is a none verbal affection without words ....it is beautiful and hugging is an important bonding ritual..... I am just thankful a whopping 92% disagree with Mirren and they are not afraid of human contact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which McDowell - Roddy or Malcom? I saw that movie - too weird for me

      Delete
    2. it was Malcolm McDowell and you thought the movie was weird? Bonus points ^^. Can we become friends IRL, because I like normal men .... my former ....... was addicted to Caligula, why he always called me Drusilla (nickname). I like surreal movies, but I live in the real world and not inside a movie

      Delete
    3. Uh, yeah sure, we can be friends IRL - just do not ask me to borrow money :)

      I should have known it was Malcom - too strange of a movie for Roddy.

      Delete
    4. awesome, because I really like you and you can ask for money, but I don't have any ,-) ...in any case, friendships should never be about money

      Well, caligula, it is just a movie and I agree, it is right up Malcolm's alley, while it would be too strange for Roddy

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Probably a bunch of femihag trolls who read this blog rushed over and raised the poll 2% lol

      Delete
    2. I was thinking something similar - a women's studies course somewhere heard about the article, and decided to give Helen their support for hating men.

      Delete