Friday, March 21, 2014

Man Refuses to have Sex with Woman Trying to Kill her Fiancé

Jessica Anne Strom 33 was arrested for trying to hire a hitman to kill her fiancé John Schellpfeffer age 49. Read about it here, here, here, here and here!
Jessica Anne Strom wanted her fiancé DEAD DEAD DEAD. She secretly hired what she thought was a hitman - promised him $1000 and SEX - yes - dirty filthy sex!

STOP SCREAMING!

Anyway, the man turned down the offer of money and sex, and turned her into authorities.
Of course, she says it was all part of a gag!

What I do not understand is this...

Why didn't the guy posing as a hitman say, "I'll take the sex now". Then, after having sex with her - turn her into authorities?

I mean seriously - grab a camcorder - make sure you get the FULL CONSENT on VIDEO - have some hot sex (with a skank - I think she is f**k ugly - but hey - beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Then, after that - turn her into authorities...

And honestly, I would have also taken the $1000 as well - then denied that she ever gave me any money after I turned her into authorities. I would have hidden the money in a shoebox in my house - or fed it to my dog.

So, I know many people will say that this woman's fiancé is dumb, but honestly, I think the guy she was trying to hire as a hitman is more dumberer. He could have gotten sex, $1000 and sent another post-feminist woman to jail where they belong.

This backs up Dr. Rookh Kshatriya's Anglo-Bitch Theory - "To her (the anglobitch), sex is a weapon used to injure and manipulate men".

10 comments:

  1. Take The Red PillMarch 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM

    When it comes to interacting with the toxic, deluded, hypergamic, entitled, homicidal (and quite possibly diseased) Modern Woman, I guess that there are some things that even a 'hit man' wouldn't do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well - would be hitman anyway.

      I think this man should be applauded.

      Seriously - according to many in the man-o-sphere - most men will sell out their fellow men for a bit of tail.

      I wonder how true that statement is, and how much of it is projection?

      Delete
    2. I think it's totally projection. Especially among PUAs: they practically brag about the fact that they'd sell out men for sex.

      Delete
    3. @Eric - yes, but, I read that catalog of male shaming tactics - and - well - awkwardly enough - it seems like all parties in the man-o-sphere use them against other men.

      Case in point - the MGTOW forum closing with the rant of "you are all bitter and cannot get laid" theme behind it.

      Also, it was Paul Elam who claimed that I live in my mother's basement... Not futrelle, or any feminist, but an MRA - or well now an MHRA.

      Awkward to say the least - no feminists have ever used any of those.

      And - when I started this blog - I was really hoping for some intelligent dialog with feminists and men-haters too.

      Disappointing to say the least.

      Delete
  2. >Of course, she says it was all part of a gag!<

    That's typical behaviour for a woman when she gets caught doing something wrong: smile cheekily and tell everyone that it was only 'a joke' and she wasn't really going to do anything wrong.

    Yeah right..

    Funny enought it's also the same kind of behaviour as mischievous little children, when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar: smile coyly and try to weasel out of it. Women and kids showing the same beavioural traits, who'd have thunk it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or - woman today are immature.

      Think of how many women say that about men - that they are immature...

      I think that modern women have a warped definition of maturity...

      Delete
  3. How embarrassing: she looks like on my ex-girlfriends too! LOL

    I think if I were the paid assassin, though, I would have taken the $1000, and then turned her in, and told the cops she only offered sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO!!!! Yeah - that is what I would have done too.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, this just proves that women know that they are starving men for sex. Even an ugly skank like this can use sex as a bargaining chip to get what they want from men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well - at least they THINK they are starving men for sex. The fact is, this guy did not do what she wanted - like I said - he should have taken the sex then turned her in, then denied she offered it.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.