Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Marc Rudov Day!!! Sorry its Late!

The coolest thing about Marc Rudov day - even if you forget it, nobody dumps a truckload of drama in your face.

Anyway, I wanted to get my readers something special this Marc Rudov Day, so I decided to share some photos I took with my readers:

Over the Summer (August, 2011), I travelled to Idaho. The trip got a little choppy, but overall, I did have fun. Here are pictures of RattleSnake River, and Twin Falls:
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River
Twin Falls and RattleSnake River

While In Idaho, I took pictures of a couple of homes for no reason whatsoever:
Old Idaho Home
Old Idaho Home

Some pics of my new dog SPREE:
Spree, Scarecrow's Dog
Spree, Scarecrow's Dog
Spree, Scarecrow's Dog
Spree, Scarecrow's Dog


It gets really windy in Reno Nevada sometimes. Damned wind blew my backyard fence down, and blew the tree in my front yard down:
Reno is Windy
Reno is Windy

Guess What? There really was a movement called, "Occupy Reno" - no joke!
Occupy Reno
Occupy Reno
Occupy Reno
Occupy Reno
Occupy Reno
Occupy Reno

I build my own furniture (or at least try to). I made a stand for all my keyboards and synths. Each layer is like a drawer that you pull out:
Keyboard Stand

I used to walk my dog every Sunday at Idle Wild Park (now, I live far away from it):
Idle WIld Park, Reno Nevada

Some of the Nevada Landscape:
Nevada LandScape
Nevada LandScape
Nevada LandScape

The fire at Caughlin Ranch:
Caughlin Ranch Fire
Caughlin Ranch Fire

After the Caughlin Ranch fire, we had another fire further south. The Damonte Ranch Highschool got evacuated, and they set up operations at the middle school by my house:
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali
Fire Crew at Kendal Depoali

I excercise everyday (well, almost everyday!):
MEN-Factor Excercise Room
MEN-Factor Excercise Room
MEN-Factor Excercise Room
MEN-Factor Excercise Room
MEN-Factor Excercise Room
MEN-Factor Excercise Room

UGH! YIKES! I think this pic came from Virginia City - I am not sure...
Segregation

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics. I am off for a while. I am going to make some funny videos, and some animusic videos.

I also plan to do research into a disgusting movie called, "Birth of a Nation" - as well as continue my research as to how much colleges are making compared to how much big businesses are making.

I'll be back, guns blazing!

5 comments:

  1. You can get a great shot of the Pine Nut Mountains from the picture window in the back of the Bucket of Blood saloon in Virginia City. You can even almost see my house from there.

    Loved your pix. Reminds me why I love living in northern Nevada too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elusive Wapiti - thank you sir, I am glad you enjoyed them.

    @sestamibi - some of those nevada pics are actually taken from Virginia city - on top of a hill at the south end - weren't you the one that used to live in Gold Hill?

    If so, look at those pics again - notice how close to Gold Hill they are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures and nice to put a place to a name - and to see your mother's basement! I'll have to look Nevada up on my Atlas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, let's just say somewhere in northern Lyon County.

    ReplyDelete