Friday, December 23, 2011

RIP-Factor News Brief: Mars Rover Curiousity



I am working on a utility - basically, to consolidate all the utilities I made - into 1 utility, then, I'll be able to crank these things out real fast...

Not that it takes me that long to crank out now... It's just kind of a pain in the arse - and, if I make a mistake, or decide I want to change something - I usually say, "NAH", because I have to do it all over again...

Also, I am going to try something different - Over the holidays I plan to do an Audio rant that I'll post onto YouTube - encouraging people to help men - whether they make mistakes in their life or NOT.

One thing that bothers me, that I have noticed lately, is the attitude towards men who make mistakes. Sure, men get married even these days, when it is a raw deal. But, I'd say that usually, that is done out of stupidity. As the addage goes, there is one born every minute - Instead of punishing these men, or wanting to see them hurt, financially ruined - I plan to do what I can to help these men.

My overall attitude is as follows: here is my advice, I suggest you NOT get married - take it or leave it. If you decide to leave it and things go bad - guess what

I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, BECAUSE I AM IN YOUR CORNER - I AM ON YOUR SIDE.

I am not going to go sadistic on you because you don't do exactly what I say...

Anyway - watch for the rant - coming soon.

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding.

    RIP Factor is my go-to source for current events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you bro. Most men are not ready to be unplugged from marriage or women. Many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on women that they will fight you to stay plugged in even if you tried to free them. They don’t know anything else and the unknown is what they fear. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete