Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Put a SMILE on My Face :)

I offer for your perusal, the YouTube video called, "This is What a Feminist Looks Like":

1,601 likes, 1,831 dislikes

This tells me that people are sick and fed up with feminism - and its self-proclaimed patented brand of "equality" that it has been shoveling into everybody's face for the last 50 years.

Feminism - your days are numbered.

I think the fact that the video has more thumbs down than up calls for a victory dance.

Since I am a member of the secret patriarchy, I plan to do a dance that does the following:
  • Objectifies women (pffffft)
  • Degrades Women
  • Demeans Women
  • Expresses Violence Towards Women
  • Demonstrates "Rape Culture"

WARNING: If you are a feminist, you may be shocked, offended and appalled by the following video, as in your warped mind, it depicts the degradation of women, the objectification of women, a demeaning portrayal of women, suggests acts of violence against women, and is indicative of "rape culture".

Viewer Discretion is STRONGLY Advised


VICTORY DANCE!

5 comments:

  1. The only thing that could have topped that video was an ending with a resounding custard chuck into Carrie Fisher's eyes blinding her permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you think.

    I am going to re-use that storm trooper dancing bit in an upcoming video.

    I hope it turns out funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scarecrow I checked the likes and dislikes of alot of feminist videos on you tube and the dislikes far outnumber the likes on all of them.
    Im glad you pointed that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure where to post this really, but I read an account of a person born with three sex chromosomes (XXY). He decided to live as a man, needing booster shots of testosterone injections. He describes the experience thus: "Suddenly I feel like a 'man'. It starts with a stinging sensation in my legs, followed by a horrible restlessness and anxiety. Then I want sex and feel irrepressibly drawn towards anyone with breasts."
    Quite simply, you're sex-starved zombies. No wonder you're all so unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, I have never checked, but I think my chromosomes are just XY - so, this XXY person you speak of - uhm, its not me.

    Try posting that somewhere else - maybe you'll eventually find this unhappy sex-starved xxy zombie that you are trying to insult or help??

    Whatever - best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.