Monday, May 2, 2011

Me So Horny, You Kill Me Long Time!

felicia tangDang! Check out this mega hottie! Ponder this woman and her good looks for a moment. She could get an accountant, a lawyer, a doctor, even some independent millionaire. Instead, she chose to hook up with a loser who killed her long time!


Our "lucky" bachelor has been described as thus:
felicia tangHe was once a priest (I guess he got bored of b*tt-f*cking altar boys - FAIL!). Later in life, he decided to pursue a career in show business (BIG FAIL!), and ended up on a reality T.V. show (MEGA FAIL!). Is that a success story or what!? (SARCASM FAIL)


Let's take a look at some more pictures of this hot babe!
felicia tang

felicia tang
Another hottie that just gets dripping wet when a psycho crosses her path.

DISCLAIMER: Women are not ENTITLED to me caring about them. Whether or not I care if somebody drops off of the face of the earth because they hook up with PSYCHOPATHS is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT.

See you in hell you dumb broad!
felicia tang
If I knew where you were buried, I take a dump on your grave.

9 comments:

  1. What else is there to say?

    "You can't fix stupid."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot unscramble an egg.

    The egg being the brain of your average anglobitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how many men she used to get ahead because "they deserved it".
    And then, she thinks she can disappoint her violent bad boy and get away with it.
    When people get away with bad behaviour long enough, they think they'll never have to answer for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @P Ray - I have usually seen the opposite. They use up as many "bad boys" as they can - if they are still alive after all that - once they are old and used up - that is when they try to find a patsy.

    i.e. somebody who will pay for all their debts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is insufficient evidence to determine if this girl brought this on herself or if she had a normal expectation of a long happy life with a nice guy who seemed perfectly normal.

    If she selected him for his violence, then I agree with you, but I can't tell from the information you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...

    OK, fair enough. I'll do more proper research on these things when I find them.

    However, it is my experience (and not from reading books), that most women (when they are at their peak market value), do in fact gravitate towards men with psychotic tendencies.

    But, your point is well taken, it is "up in the air". But, I'd bet dollars to navy beans she selected him for his violent tendencies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the hell is proper research?

    Anyways, as you pointed out before women like this love to bang around with losers until their looks fade then they try to find the nice guy who will pay all their bills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Capt'n: That is my observation as well.

    Perhaps if I shut myself indoors and read more books - instead of going outside and meeting and observing people - I'd read all about something radically different!!!!

    HYUK HYUK HYUK.

    Gotta love those bookworms though.

    When I said "proper research", I was going to see if the relationship had a history of violence.

    I would wager an educated guess (based on actually meeting people and not reading books), that the majority of these relationships (as well as past relationships the people had) - were all riddled with violence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, this guy was acquitted on all charges.

    Apparently Felicia Tang was a drug addict (GHB), so she could have died of an overdose.

    Still a sad commentary on Anglo womanhood and celebrity life, but for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.