Thursday, April 7, 2011

Male Privilege is now Running Rampant in our Society!

This one made me sick.

Here is a link to the news article.

Sorry, that link has already been obliterated!

TRY THIS ONE

Watch the video.

The young blond woman in the video says, "If things were reversed, he would be in jail no question about it" (meaning - if he were the one that ran HER over). No sh*t sherlock.

I finally figured out why women are always bitching about male privilege...

When a man kills his girlfriend - he gets the privilege of going to jail for MURDER.

When a woman kills her boyfriend - she does NOT get the privilege of going to jail...

Yup - lots and lots of male privileges in our society to be sure.

Damian RustonDamian Ruston

Jasmine CotterJasmine Cotter

And of course, the young hottie hooks up with the "oddball" sociopath as usual.

I recently came across a video that I originally thought was good. I now disagree. The video claimed that we need to practice rhetorical discipline.

F*CK THAT!

JASMINE COTTER: F*CK YOU! YOU ARE A MURDERING B*TCH. YOUR TEARS DID NOT FOOL ME - THEY ARE WHAT'S CALLED "CROCODILE TEARS". I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH EVERY OTHER MURDERING MALE-HATING BITCH IN THIS WORLD.

I HOPE THE NEXT PSYCHOPATHIC ODDBALL BOYFRIEND YOU GET BASHES YOUR LITTLE B*TCHY ENTITLEMENT PRINCESS MURDERING F*CKING FACE IN.

F*CK ALL YOU B*TCHES.


There! I feel better already!

Oh, let me guess B*TCHES - I am a misogynist for objecting to people committing murder - and not getting punished for it eh?

F*CK YOU!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Well she looks very sweet, so there is NO WAY she can possible be guilty of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly.

    She got behind the wheel of a car, and out of SPITE ran him over - that is assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause harm - that is MURDER - not MANSLAUGHTER.

    Yet, she was tried for manslaughter - she PLEAD NO CONTEST - SHE ADMITTED IT - unlike others - like say O.J. - and this is not a case of "money buying justice".

    This is a case of a vagina buying justice.

    She is guilty.

    I think I'll contact the ACLU - maybe she will get re-tried for a civil rights violation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney Hate is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dead boy's father is a complete mangina and so is the judge. Justice denied as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah - The young man's own FATHER did not pursue justice.

    The whole story made me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe, because the boy's father was in the best position to know what the deal was between these two, we should cut the man some slack and trust his judgment. Did you guys ever think of that? He is the man on the spot. It was his son who died. He knew this girl and he knew his son.

    If the victim is willing to forgive, who are you to judge? And what information do you have to say that 'justice was denied' - newspaper reports?

    The girl, who has no previous criminal record, is on a ten-year deferred probation, which means if she screws up once in those 10 yrs her probation can be revoked and she can be sentenced to prison for the max sentence with no possibility of appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous - or should I just say ChickenSHIT:

    The victim is DEAD you fuckwit; he cannot speak for himself - dead people are silly like that.

    Egads - arguing with you people is way to fucking easy.

    None of your fucking brains work right.

    I swear, the people who object to this stuff are all severely retarded or something.

    Why don't you go back to having sex with your sister, watching Dr. Phil, or trying to stick your dick in your mom's cat or whatever you fucktards do.

    Please stay away from my blog, unless you plan NOT to make a complete fool out of yourself.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl is one of my friends. There is no way that she would ever do this on purpose. Just the other week she received a sentencing of five years for breaking her probation. Jasmine is a good human being and if Damians father can forgive her then everyone else's opinion really doesn't matter. this is between His family and her, and if his family asked for leniency then that needs to be respected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you have friends that murder people.

      You should make better choices.

      Delete
  9. No I think Shanaura was right. Damian stepped out in front of Jasmine's car to graciously end his life that was oppressing her. Unfortunately that was his privilege. WHEN WILL WOMEN EVER BE FREE FROM MALE PRIVILEGE?

    (I'm glad the bitch got five years, thank you for the information Shanaura you vapid cunt)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just now stumbling across this post. Damian was my brother. ScareCrow is spot on with this post except for referring to my brother as a socio- and psychopath because he was neither. As for Shanaura, his family didn't ask for leniency- his dad did for the wrong reasons. The rest of the family hopes she dies in a fire. And she only received 2 years, not 5 and is requesting a modification in her already lenient sentencing next week.

    As an unrelated sidenote: I'm glad I came across this blog. ScareCrow is hilarious and interesting. I am now going to immerse myself in other posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you enjoy them.

      Sorry for calling your brother a sociopath. The typical pattern seems to be that - but - there are always exceptions.

      I regret your loss too.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.