Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Harry Reid Vows to Outlaw Brothels, Prostitutes will now be thrown in Boiling Water for Heresy!

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry Reid
Harry ReidHarry Reid

When MEN-Factor reporters tried to contact Our Lord and Master Harry Reid in yonder castle, Harry Reid began pouring hot-lead on them as they banged on the castle gates inquiring the Holiest of Holies Harry Reid for an interview.

Harry ReidHarry Reid allegedly shouted from the castle walls, "Be gone foul minions of Satan and the underworld! Lest I be tempted to engage in the foul sins of the flesh myself and come to know thine intimate self!"

Men-Factor reporters are not sure if that was a threat of forced anal penetration, or a game of "footsies" in the men's bathroom at an airport.

You can "Reid" all about the real story here.

And - to all you enlightened, evolved, and modern women that of course - voted for Harry Reid I would like to say this:
Harry ReidHarry Reid

Harry ReidHarry Reid

Take all of your bullsh*t talk about sexual liberation and shove it up your fat feminist a$$es...



...sexual liberation my aunt's hat...

10 comments:

  1. Maybe this is just me, but I think you need to post a warning to posts like this in regards to spewing liquid from nasal cavities. I almost lost my keyboard do to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well mercy! At least men will now in the State of Nevada be able roam freely without being tempted to spend their cash on skanks. Praise the Lord! Does this, by the way also apply to Male Prostitutes or is Nevada only against Hetero-sexuality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You voted independant, you may as well have voted for Reid. If you are against feminism, you should ALWAYS vote republican.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow Nevadan, I can only hope he dies a long, painful, lingering death . . . sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon 9:54 - vote republican? For a woman that tells a man to "man up"?

    No way Jose!!!!

    Like I said - I voted for the independant candidate.

    The phrase "man up" was a loser in the election.

    I'd say that voting for a woman who tells a man to "man up" is a vote for feminism... and that was sharon angle.

    @sestamibi - I kinda hope that happens to all of our current politicians that I am aware of...


    @Opus - NAH - the strip clubs will still be open...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Scarecrow: anon 9:54 was trying to dig up dirt on you.

    That was no doubt one of the "liberal MRA's" desperately trying to save left wing government and "launching a probe" to see where you stand on supporting men.

    You did the right thing by pointing out Sharron Angle's comment telling Harry Reid to "man up".

    Somebody is trying to gather dirt on you because of your recent comments on two blogs.

    Do not be surprised if you get attacked by some article soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @notanmra - are you serious?

    No offense, but you strike me as being paranoid - no doubt from all the drugs you take.

    Well, in all fairness, I once ignored a man (a friends uncle) who gave me good advice about women - I ignored it because he was a druggy. I blew off his advice to me because he was on drugs. I believe that they just rot your brain. I have also had friends that IMO have "drugged themselves retarded". Hypocritical - maybe - I do hit the booze pretty hard...

    Can you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous said...You voted independant, you may as well have voted for Reid. If you are against feminism, you should ALWAYS vote republican.
    _____________________________

    A vote for Republicans is a VOTE FOR FEMINISM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could be worse ScareCrow. Sharon Angle worse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon march18, 2011 2:08 - or even worse - like Harry Reid worse!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.