Friday, January 21, 2011

What Feminist Sayings should say Fridays

feminism
feminism


feminism
feminism


feminism
feminism


feminism
feminism


feminism
feminism


A bonus picture I found on the internet - I modified it a tad:

Christine O'Donnell
Christine O'Donnell


Some flaming went on this week - I have to admit - it got me riled. Sucked.

A quote of the week from Captain No Marriage

After talking about some modern women, he says:
"F*ck that, f*ck them and f*ck off!"

Matches my mood this week too!

I'm off to choke on some Ketel One - Have an excellent Friday all!

6 comments:

  1. That's the best picture of Christine O'Donnell I've seen yet! Funny how someone someone who is so against sex always has her mouth wide open in every picture I see of her.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Makes ya wonder doesn't it...

    Perhaps all the other pictures you see are the ones that are photoshopped - and this one is real...

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she just cracked a wet fart on his dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re the Janeway quote, wasn't it THEM calling themselves "baby" with that quote?


    It wouldn't surprise me,feminists love to make up horrendous shit and then attribute it to us.

    It worked so well that I think we should do it. I suggest "Every feminist, deep down, is sexually aroused by the idea of eating a baby, this is the REAL reason they champion abortion."

    Sounds exactly like some shit Dworkin or McKinnon would say, doesn't it?

    Make up your own and spread them around, it doesn't matter if it sounds insane, it didn't matter for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ernest - LOL.

    "screwwhitefeminists"???

    It is true that most feminists are white - but - I'd prefer "screwallfeminists"...

    (And not screw in the good way - although many would argue - that is EXACTLY what they need!)

    Just my two cents - I am off to check out that forum:

    http://screwwhitefeminists.proboards.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anon:

    You just gave me a really really GREAT idea...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.