Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stop Robbing me of My Manhood Ladies! LMFAO!

This just gets funnier and funnier. I was browsing the man boobz blog, and I came across this comment:

I think you're right, David. In order to have sex with ladies, men need ladies. And since our society has made sexual experience a condition of manhood, men need sex and women to verify their masculinity. Since men have no authority they can use to compel sex, women who won't have sex with men are not just not having sex with them, they're robbing the men of the social proof of their manhood.

I'll dissect it:

I think you're right, David.

Thinking David is right - is a sign that no "thinking" is actually going on.

In order to have sex with ladies, men need ladies.

This is actually true guys - I think Einstein discovered this in the 50's - I'll have to wikipedia it to make sure.
feminismfeminism

And since our society has made sexual experience a condition of manhood,

Sexual experience was made by our society? not biology??
feminismfeminism
ROTFLMFAO!

men need sex and women to verify their masculinity.

Yup - us men are simply verifying our masculinity - not like it has anything to do with propagating our species - or the fact that it feels good...
feminismfeminism
Since men have no authority they can use to compel sex,

Uh, okay...

women who won't have sex with men are not just not having sex with them,

My eyes just went a little crossed - hang on...
feminismfeminism
...

they're robbing the men of the social proof of their manhood.
feminismfeminism
ROTFLMFAO!

Wiping tears off of eyes.... AHHHH - Gee, I guess that means that I have been robbed of my manhood by millions of women on this planet! OOOh - those naughty bitches!!!
feminismfeminism
LMFAO ROTFL!!!

That would make a seriously awesome T-shirt...

feminism
Holy crap - I'd get laid at a nun convention wearing a shirt like this.


Uh - Dave Dave Dave...

Wiping MORE tears off of eyes.... Dave Dave Dave...

Enjoy your followers - you've earned them!

AAAhhhhh.....

Another irony - somebody has notified me that Dave thinks I left this comment as a troll - no Dave, I did not (he is in denial about himself and others). I am guessing that this comment was not left by any troll, but a complete whacked out bimbo who has no concept of reality - let alone men.

Again, enjoy your followers - you've earned them.

10 comments:

  1. That is fucking hilarious. They are totally clueless. What lube do they use to get their head so far up their ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So all this time I've been trying to prove my manhood through accomplishments and living with honor, and it turned out all i had to do was stick my jimmy in some random vagina? Fuck. All this time, wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And since our society has made sexual experience a condition of manhood"

    I think the comment meant "If you don't get laid, you're not a man, according to our society." Which is the way it actually works. It wouldn't work that way, except feminists keep using male virginity as a way to smear any male challengers of their orthodoxy, and women consider male virgins losers.

    When you corner them on it, they go on a lament about "society" and its perception this is to cover up their personal complicity in the matter. If you demand they stop attempting to shame men for being virgins, especially considering that they are asking men to stop shaming sluts, they will flat out refuse to do so and again blame it on "society".

    ReplyDelete
  4. All excellent comments!

    @Anon 1:

    I wonder if pocket pussies or sex-robots count?

    @Anon 2:

    Yup - they do in fact use shaming language - most of which (IMO) has not been fully exposed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarecrow: Anonymous above is right, at least on one point. The comment was basically a long-winded way of saying "If you don't get laid, you're not a man, according to our society."

    But ... that's not actually a feminist idea. Feminists don't actually think that men who don't have sex with ladies aren't real men. But it's an idea that's widespread in our culture, and one that a lot of MRAs/MGTOWs seem to have absorbed, which is one of the reasons so many of them get so mad when women won't have sex with them.

    So really all your "LMFAO ROTFLing" is directed at the wrong people here.

    As for that other comment, I do think it was a troll. I'm pretty sure I only offered your name as a possible suspect. I don't know who it is and if you say it wasn't you I believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Dave, I had no idea that you now speak on behalf of, and fully represent, ALL feminists.

    Also, this is obviously a personal attack aimed directly at me - so I am going to delete your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. funny how whacko's on your blog are trolls - but the people on the men forums are in fact NOT TROLLS, but people who "need help".

    You and your hypocrisy manage to exceed all forms of douchebaggery!

    As you would say.

    You are lame dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more point David:

    If the MRA's and MGTOW's get so pissed off at that - why did the first three posters back me up - and find this entertaining...

    It seems like by your logic - it would have pissed them off - not made them laugh too.

    No my enemy - this is FEMINIST thought - not MRA or MGTOW thought.

    Dude, you're an Anglo-Douche.

    ReplyDelete
  9. David's comment is full of shit - but we already knew that. One of the Top 3 male shaming tactics used by Feminists is "You're bitter because you don't get laid" or "You're a loser who can't get women" or variants thereof. Sounds like feminists are making sex a condition of male value to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon - trust me - there are a SLEW of shaming tactics that IMO have not been revealed to the public yet - I am working on a list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.