Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Julian Assange - The Plot Thickens

Well, I have read up a bit more on Julian Assange. I am completely disgusted with what I am reading.

Julian AssangeJulian Assange


To start, he turned himself over to authorities in Britian today.

As I understand it, he is facing sex-crime-charges - from these two women:

Sofia WilenSofia Wilen


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin



I did some digging at The Spearhead, and found this article

In that article, it seems that the "sex-crimes" that Julian Assange committed are:
  • not calling a young woman the day after he had enjoyed a night with her
  • asking her to pay for his bus ticket
  • having unsafe sex (not wearing a condom)
  • participating in two brief affairs in the course of one week

OH. MY. GOD...

I cannot believe this. That is the law in Sweden apparently. That is why this MAN is being arrested.

I have done all of those things several times (except the bus ticket thing).

That makes me a criminal in Sweden?

I cannot freaking believe this crap.

What is the world coming to...

Oh yeah - a Matriarchy where Heterophobia and male-hatred both run rampant...

Spell-Checker recognizes "misogyny", but it does recognize "misandry".

Spell-checker also recognizes "homophobia", but fails to recognize "heterophobia".

Interesting isn't it?

I also found this video pertaining to Julian Assange:

The Woman Behind Julian Assanges 'Rape' Charges - A look

Pentagon May Be Behind False Rape Charges! Julian Assange WikiLeaks Founder

Rape Charges Dropped for Julian Assange of Wikileaks | Nice Try - AUG 21, 2010

"I Don't Know Why 'THEY' Are Calling It Rape... But It's NOT Rape!" On The Julian Assange Arrest

3 comments:

  1. WTF! How can those actually be laws at all. I mean Julian Assange is a shithead for reasons completely unrelated to this (WikiLeaks). But what is the ... oh wait... Sweden's Parliament is "most gender balanced ever" http://www.thelocal.se/4996/20060922/
    168/349 Seats in Swedish Parliament are women! It all makes sense now doesn't it!? WTF There are no letters or symbols on this keyboard for how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, whether you like him or not - it seems like the whole "rape" thing is just a smear campaign...

    If that is all he is guilty of, he is not guilty of anything.

    Sweden must be a total joke for a country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She work for PK maffian it will also say gender in upsala. it will say Swedish signal intelligence wich will say NATO girl state bordel service read more here
    louisbeaggert.blogg.se
    in Swedish


    ReplyDelete